20100127

I have lost my vocie. Last week I had a little bit of a cold but I practised anyway like I normaly do when I have a cold. I make sure that my pulse is steady. Saturday I spent 5 hours coaching my girls. My body felt fine but my throat was really sore and hoarse. Sunday we had to go a far way to play Svedala away. I took a couple of alvedon and hoped for the best. But half way there, we took the train, I knew there was no way I could warm-up. I felt so tierd and out of it. On the way home it only got worse even tough I took some more painkillers. When I got home I fell a sleep, waking up 2 hours later freezing and sweating. I was thinking 'this is how it feels to have a fever'. I haven't had one for such a long time. Anyhow, to make a long story short I have a infection in my vocalcords and I have been told not to speak for 10 days. It feels really stupid because it's something singers get not me. And I can't practise for 10 days! So I'm sitting here at home, bored, watching day time tv and drinking te.

3 kommentarer:

Sue sa...

So sorry to hear you're sick! Take good care of yourself. So what is on daytime tv in Sweden? When I lived there, there wasn't anything on during the day unless it was a skiing championship or Christmas Eve. (not that I had a tv, but...)

Unknown sa...

To many old soapoperas from the 90´s and tv shop. :-)

Sue sa...

What about school? Did you manage something for the last two weeks? Hope you're feeling better.