20091005

Last week was a good week. I had classes four days, monday off so I could sleep in after our big trainingcamp last weekend.

Wednesday evening my firend johanna came over and had dinner with us. I haven't seen her since begining of september I think. We had lasanga, cheese and homebaked bread. Practises were good all week.

Saturday I had a nice, long walk with my friend Caroline. We walked for over an hour in the beautiful, sunny, chilly weather. Then I spent some time with mom and had lunch with her.

Sunday we went to Orebro to play a exhibitiongame. We got our asses kicked, and were pretty misreble on the way home. But hopefully we got wiser. But when I got home Seb and his sister was baking kanelbullar (cinnamonbuns) since it was kanelbullensdag. Yes, we have a day dedicaded to a bun. Then a bunch of friends came over and we watched the soccergame Elfsborg - AIK. A very good end to a long day.

Today I have been in school all morning and know I have to work on a paper that is due on thurday.

1 kommentar:

Ann sa...

ketilsdottir? what about Annsdaughter? Whats wrong with thyner? Now I have to change my link! POOP!